Wednesday 30 May 2007

Good People Wicked People Selfish People

Good People Wicked People Selfish People

Went checkup for my knee in the morning... Doctor gave me an extension of the MC, based on the degree of ability, and rate of recovery... My right thigh still look smaller than my left one... Right hamstring still tight, restricting my flexibity, bending+extension of my right leg...

Doctor was quite unhappy with my progress - could see from his expression... like he mentioned, the surgery is only 50% of the corrective help to my condition, another 50% goes to strenghtening and conditioning thru' physiotheraphy....

Sad news is this good consultant doctor, Dr David Paul Bell is leaving for Germany... My case will be handled over to another doctor, whom i will be seeing in 6 weeks time... Dr Bell is professional and understanding... He is so genuine that you will feel his sincerity instantly.... Without him taking over my case from my private doctor, Dr Chan Beng Kuen - also another superb doctor, i wouldn't have been able to received accurate and professional medical attention on my knee problem in govt hospital....

After knowing my MC being extended, its kind of a mixed feeling... definitely i was happy, because i really don't think i can resume work or even to travel the long distance to-n-fro, and i'm given more time to improve.... no need to stress about meeting the deadline... I was actually prepared to return to work, went to cut my hair etc... The other side of me is feeling lousy, cos tongues in camp will wag again and i'm going to be trapped at home for another 6 weeks...

I made a call back to camp informing them about my medical status... however, i received cold shoulder and warning that they might spot check me... also insisted me to go back camp endorse my mc - which is not really necessary...

The other time when i went back, some wicked spirit already said things like "only open 2 holes right?" "aiya your case nothing one la"... at medical ctr still have to tolerate those rude and lazy medics who asked and said things like "wah... how you injured one... teach me leh" "wah... 1 month mc i also want" My mum was with me... she was so so so angry and think they are simply irritating people... finally who got to know how her son is feeling when in camp dealing with those fuckers...

I don't see how enjoyable MC can be when i subjected to spot checks and military charges... anyway i'm not afraid, cos i stay at home all the time.... I guess going out to neighbourhood to eat, going for physio and going out on occasional weekends to social with friendly, aren't overboard or an offence rite?

Staying at home, especially only in my room, really making me autustic... i've been feeling bad-temper, frustration and anxiety.... i keep thinking of things.... alot of things.... of what people said to bullshit me, ofmy future, on of my injury, on what will happen when i go back camp, of people of many many things.... Even though i keeping myself busy at home doing my mum menu, maintaining website, writing songs, reading, chatting, tv, game... these just can't divert my thoughts of how people will be thinking about my absence... i'm telling you that those people in camp are that scary.... i just feel insecure about those people....

And then other than the camp people, there is another group of people whom always bother me with questions or asking me to go out unnecessarily... they just don't know what kind of situation i'm in... they only want to meet their objectives... and i going to say that its those religious youngster, who thinks too positively about the world.... please... don't keep asking me out... i see no purpose and meaning... and i seriously not religous... i say again.. "You control your life, religous is a teaching that straighten your thinking, a corrective action, which helps you in dealing with things... I believe it is ultimately within our control and our choice. You are the one who accepted your god in the first place, isn't it your choice?" I'm not against religous, i think it is a good thing for people... but i'm against people who only think of accomplishing self-goal, ignoring relationship and do not know the truth of reality.... If you want to ask me there, don't force... i will go one... really, otherwise you wouldn't have known me there at the holy place...

Haiz... life is full of probabilities... don't think cannot... think think think end up think too much.... teach me how to gauge please...

No comments: