Sunday 20 May 2007

Same Old Nagging

Same Old Nagging

I'm going to complain how inconvenient it is to be handicap... i'm lucky that i'm a temporary semi-handicap...<-- cool term :X anyway... i hate taking taxi everywhere.... neither do i like to take trains where the facilities are not totally handicap friendly [at least BP LRT to MRT isn't friendly], and the terrible mouths and eyes of Singaporeans... really only Singaporeans start their mouth engine or eyes rolling when they see me on train... its like i'm wearing my underwear outside.... common lah its just a knee brace and 1 pair of crutches... even when i attempt to hide the knee brace underneath my 'barely baggy enough' jeans... they still looked at me... kekez... on normal days i'll feel damn great.. haha... like celebrity... :p not true... joking only... anyway, some probably say...don't go out la... sometimes, going out is not something i want to do... look at the number of physio sessions and the location.... other than that... pls kindly consider that i'd stayed at home almost everyday... and that they give me back the weekends, if i don't spend them during MC... i know i should refrain from going out... and i am doing so, obeying rules... can come visit me, from mon to fri + sunday, opening hrs from 6am - 6am daily [excluding physio days]... haha... people pls do not think that getting MC is a happy thing... especially when i'm still serving... my house is no different from the cages in SPCA [can't say zoo or birdpark cos both no obvious cages]...

another thing abt my leg is that its still painful... like girl like that, the word is unpredictable... and look at my right thigh muscle... wah like old man's leg [soft, flabby and small], knee still swelling bigger than the left... i'm like an old man... a few flight of stairs can take my life away... and the thought of my MC is ending, my feelings contradicts~ cos i'm not going to work in current condition... haiz... sadly no one will understand~! argH!

My thigh and quads muscles' differences..


my normal left knee VS swelling right knee

No comments: