Friday 9 November 2007

CPL no more~ ORD Loh!

CPL no more~ ORD loh~!

finally out of military life... I am a Mister once again~! No more Rank + Name! At least not in the near future, since my next In Camp Training won't come so soon... 1 year 10 months of drama comes to the end.... it was really dramatic lah... full of episodes...

Episode 1: The Enlistment
like everyone, day 1 is always full of uncertainty and anticipation... the new friends, the new rules, the new place and the damn new head...!

Episode 2: The First Bookout
its like some kind of BIG day... everyone was so happy and excited.... its is even so because we got to bookout 3 days after enlistment...all thanks to the malay community! Selamat Hari Raya~! But the military rules always dampen our moods.... must sign this and that, got a good 'lecturing' before we could book out for less than 20 hours....

Episode 3: Worse Birthday
my worse birthday.... no songs no presents, no loved one... because i'm still a bloody recruit! and my luck was damn down that day... my platoon kena punished for stupid things...

Episode 4: My Riffle and my Buddy!
I am a peace lover, but hahaha firing the 1st shot was damn exciting... bang bang~! the buddy system sometimes really cocked up... especially when you and your buddy can't get a long... but luckily mine was fine...and i also found myself another buddy, Mr See!

Episode 5: First Outfield
It was raining day and night.... walking uphill down hill....

Episode 6: Muzzle Affairs
Damn bad luck... I kept reminding myself and others to keep their muzzle properly... but i ened up losing mine secretly... i really did kept it properly... somehow it disappeared...

Episode 7: Sucky Doctor
10 hours of waiting.... 30mins in the consultation room... only 5 mins of attention... and 1 stupid comment... i tasted the lousiness of military's medical services....

Episode 8: POP

Things weren't what i saw all the while... some people were obviously acting... and i was graded one of the lowest in one of the peer appraisals... many people doubted my abilities... and i was nearly disqualified to continue my route... just because some people graded my low in 1 peer appraisal.... the contradicting thing is that my platoon peer appraisal was okay and considered good... its all because they want to achieve their best interest.... anyway i still passed out and could continue after much trouble...

Episode 9: Sniper Attack

weapons and weapons....all day long.... cleaning and greasing, cleaning and greasing.... thats a routine of a weaponman... but it was an eye opener to be able to see and fire so many weapons... even those that we see only in games came real... the best was still during the sniper course... it was such a privilege to use it... and the experience of making and wearing of the geeli suit was memorable...

Episode 10: Airborne!
right left, right left, jump! it was more thrilling than any thrill rides and it doesn't make me motion sick.... i've got a silver wing upon my chest~ yeah~

Episode 11: Pain and Suffering
Injured myself during a live descent... but had to carry on with training... didn't realise it so serious until the pain wins my mind...

Episode 12: Ugly people
People around me turned ugly.... they think i faked my injury, they think i chao keng... they think i've got a lousy attitude... no one was there for me.... Only i can save myself....


Episode 13: New Work

3 months after injury, i was posted out.... and my new job is still within the camp...which i was really reluctant to join... partly because of injury secondly because of the ugly people... being inthe same camp, means i still have to face them... sad~ but things were slightly better at the new place, even though there were still ugly people making life difficult...

Episode 14: Surgery
Finally after 10 months... i got to treat my ligament injury.... it was another level of suffering.... i've got only my loved ones.... frankly there wasn't many who cared.... and the pain was more than i expected...

Episode 15: Final Stage
Life was more peaceful, and was like after storm... after resting at home for 4 months odd, i returned to work... and things were smoother than i thought.... very soon the ORD came~

No comments: