Saturday 20 June 2009

Random of Randoms

Random of Randoms

The time now is 4:30am, date is 20 June 2009. Not emo but just words I wanna say but dont know where to let out... not to people, not here either... Think this is the best time to write songs, and my feelings will be well disguised... Im feeling like im running out of time... trying to make the best out of my life now, in case i make a leave... dont be mistaken, its not a negative thought or death note... i just wanna contribute my all, my everything... doubt i will be as hardworking for myself... im just so irritating, im irritated by myself... haha... its just Collin... Im just so afraid that i'll be forgotten easily... attention seeking you may say...

there are thousands and millions of words i wanna say..... but me being me, it will be bottled within me... <-- rhythms... haha... people around me kept telling me i look tired... do i? i dont know... im not doing alot to be tired anyway... dont deserved to be tired... need to work even harder...

Recently, I've got an encounter with some people's god (by the way, so far...i am myself's god cos everythings' in my own hands).. Miss S. was telling me to give myself a chance to experience god... for the reason being i've been there long ago for quite awhile and i've been to church so many times over the past decade.. also, isnt it a coincident for me to be surrounded by so many believers from the same church... What she say isnt wrong, to be i thought its more like their church is huge, throw a stone and i'll hit someone fr that church.. haha... but seriously i gave it a serious thought, and wanna know why people convert and start to believe... Miss S reasons were more on finding the truth behind creation, solving her questions abt how things are created, how come there's such a good balance of most elements... hmm thats not the kind of reason i looking for... so i asked Miss Roo.. hers was more to make herself a better person and there were and are positive changes in her life... she said something about believing everything that happens is the work of god...god is always watching over us...believe and you will experience god... guess what... after the conversation with Miss Roo, the next day, suddenly in the morning a fren asked me to prepare some protection policies for his mum... i was like wow...once in a blue moon, people automatically call me to sell insurance to them lor.. lol... my worries for sales was answered... that moment i chose to believe it was the work of god and i think i experienced his presence... im not sure whether what i will do next... maybe let things go naturally by its course ba...

i am some damn random... hmmm.... ok im feeling better cos i diverted my thoughts to writing that paragraph above... haha... VOTE FOR MIAORU ok? random~ haha if this campaign is successful, our dear Miaoru will have a better start in her singing career...and i might end up getting invitations to manage campaigns, becoming the jin pai(golden) Manager~ lol... not a bad sideline business... i am random and siao... thats all for tonite.... time now is 5:03am... need to catch some sleep... i am feeling sick soon... bye~

No comments: