Thursday 24 December 2009

2 Months of Changes

2 Months of Changes

Its been 2 months in my new company... Things are generally going smoothly... Challenges were all over the 2 months... But im staying positive about the outlook of my future here... Now, an Associate Agnecy Leader, im aiming to be Associate District Manager in 6 months time instead of 12 months... Recruitment is still my forte, with just 3 days of recruitment, i've found my number team member, day 4, i found my number 2 and a potential 3... Now i truly believed people in the past joined because of my convincing and sharing... My Goal is to have 20 team members within a year, and to clinch the Top Recruiter, Top New Unit Supervisor Awards... It will be beyond your imagination how much i want success and how far im thinking...

I rather be all alone if I dont have a successful career...

Almost 1 year of singlehood, the ups and downs over these few months in relationship and career, really made me a better person...

I'm not able to write frequently... not only because i'm busy, but im just unable to write my feelings down... i really rather write as an anonymous... i just prefer to keep things with myself... let ppl assume as much as they want... I know myself the best will do... although it sucks to be misunderstood and not getting the necessary attention...

No comments: