Thursday 9 April 2009

Who will help me?

Who Will Help Me?

Recently, a friend of mine is facing financial difficulties suddenly... Didn't expect the word bankrupt to be associated with this person... I was talking to this person whole night, got to know some of his plans and some of his unhappy encounters...

This person might be facing bankruptcy, and will be forced to leave current position due to the status. Imagine a career of 13 years, gone in a wind just because of business failure... And worse, is that this situation showed how sincere these so call buddies and friends are in crisis... I'm refering to those who obvious can provide a helping hand, e.g millionaire... The person's direct boss also a 'friend', who is a millionaire replied "i'm also very tight, my advice is you better quit before you go bankrupt" When i heard this, i went into F* mood... for your info, i know the millionaire too... I cant imagine someone like my friend who have been serving and fighting with this boss for 13 years, contributing the millions of dollars of assets and networth, receive such treatment... its just a $150k, and my friend is willing to pay up by instalment...

I was thinking and reflecting about myself, wondering who will appear and come to my aid if one day i need serious help, might not be financial but something else... seriously wondering....

I was sharing my idealogy of win-win situation with my singing class classmates...maybe i'm too much of a perfectionist...but i do understand that the reality is cruel and brutal...i cant always play the game like a i want to if no one wants to co-operate... i am too kind to be a business person, too kind to be a so call 'insurance agent'... a teacher who heard me sharing my ideas told me i'm not suitable to be in the entertainment industry, but i beg to differ... i may be idealistic, but i'm already in a business thats fighting for survival... my intention in every appointment is to make a difference in people lives and make a difference in my service VS the others... using my small little effort to change... similarly, it just need someone to step out to make changes in the entertainment industry to make small accumulatively positive changes...no matter where i go, i will try to influence with whatever i can...

No comments: