Saturday 4 August 2007

Randoms

Here I am again

Explosion!
My cpu 'exploded 2 weeks ago... asked my friend who told me that he does part-time computer repair... he said he was having exams so i waited... then when i called him after his exams, which was when i'm really urgent, he couldn't meet my demand for a speedy repair [cos i needed an impt document in my computer]... so in the end, i asked my downstairs neighbour to help... quite sian abt it cos i at first i thought of helping a friend by 'patronising' him... and let him deal with exams first... then when i really need my computer urgently, i couldn't get his support.... i made 1 big round, in the end i went to my neighbour...

Wang Lai Seafood
My mum had just shifted her stall to Bedok. She said that her previous stall's business reach stagnant stage liao, the coffeeshop owner not supportive of improving the environment, a lot of people say the coffeeshop dirty, and many other reasons, my mum decided to move and seek a new start. Its a even further place and she has to work longer hours... actually i could have let her enjoy retirement, but i'm still nowhere near anything yet... If convenient, go support her ok? i went to help yesterday [the opening], business is still slow there.... the address is Blk 123, Bedok North Street 2, 123 Koffee Corner[kopitiam with red chairs]

We sell tse cha[economical seafood], there are some self creations by my mum, and the fishes, prawns, vegatables & other supplies are definitely fresh, cos my mum purchase them herself at markets - if you know her well, she is very fussy abt freshness[a true capricorn's perfectionist]. With over a decade of experience, i'm sure you won't waste your trip. I personally feel that the food is of acceptable standards generally, some dishes may not be as nice, but there are definitely some that will suit your taste buds. I like our cereal prawns, lady's pork rib meat[mum's creation], ze jiang pork rib meat[my mum's creation], and mango chicken[an appetising dish]...

Bad Dream
don't know why, out of a sudden, i dreamt of my father, stepmother, mummy, stepfather... it was another family conflict in different setting... i was shouting at my father... couldn't remember much abt the dream... but i just don't know why i suddenly dreamt of it... maybe in my sub-consious, i'm still affected ba... actually, its really so long ago... i also don't know... don't want to think... i hate my father who actually tell me, promises are meant to be broken... frankly i don't like both lah... cos none gave me the kind of things i needed when i was young... now i have difficulty being close to anyone... its 'unnatural' to me liao...

Old days Missed
I missed those irc and icq days... i kept quite a lot of old conversations that i saved long ago... looking at what we chatted, reminds me of those days.... last time mostly chatted with scouts and guides from other schools... then got to know alot of them... now some still in contact... we had gatherings and we went many schools' campfire, and got to know more people... those days were fun and safe. at least there were many clean channels, unlike now, only left with those dirty ones.... the fun abt chatting those days, was from mass talking, suan-ing each other, talking cok, gossiping... haha...

d/loaded mirc and went to some channels that i remember... none got people... only left those general ones... how i wish i could turn back time....

No comments: